It’s safe to say I’m OBSESSED with dry shampoo.
It really is a beauty must-have, especially if you exercise regularly, are a busy mum who doesn’t have time to wash her hair, or your hair just tends to get greasy at the roots.
But there are A LOT of dry shampoos on the market – from clear to coloured, travel size to industrial strength.
Here are my top six on rotation:
- Marc Anthony True Professional 2nd Day, Clear Dry Shampoo, $14.99: No white marks in your hair, no matter how heavy handed you are, with this clear dry shampoo.
- Cedel Dry Shampoo, $3.99: Small and compact it’s perfect for travelling or carrying around in your handbag.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo For Brunette Hair, $12.99: Has a brown tint to blend with your hair colour. More importantly, it covers up any grey roots!
- Toni & Guy Cleanse Dry Shampoo, $15.99: A great dry shampoo that gently cleanses without weighing hair down.
- Keune Blend Refreshing Spray, $29.95: I’m a HUGE fan of Keune products, especially their Blend range which is designed to blend with all other products in the range without adding weight or grease to your hair.
- KMS California Hair Play Make Over Spray, $29.95: My go-to everyday dry shampoo. Gives volume, texture and an instant refresh.